Monday, September 24, 2012

Guess what......Baby Booth #3 on the way!

We're adding another munchkin to the bunch!  I'm 11 weeks pregnant and doing as well as can be expected (sick and tired).  We're really excited to be having another baby and feel so blessed.   When we went to the doctor last week I thought I was 9 weeks along but then she did an ultrasound and said I was actually 10 weeks along.  Surprise!   It wouldn't be that big of a deal but instead of being due April 19th I'm now due April 14th.....we're suppose to move around the end of March so an earlier due date is not necessarily better (in regards to moving).    This will make moving fun!!!  :)  


5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Congratulations Booth family!

Rachel said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!!!

THE HILLS said...

Congrats!! April 14th is my birthday! (Matt's cousin Katie)

J.D.Z.M.B said...

Thats awesome news!!!! Congrats Booth family, hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!! Very exciting! :-)