Friday, October 19, 2012

Funny/Cute memories!

These are just some fun pics from the last couple weeks - random pics.   One has a good story to go with it! :)

 Connor and Briella made a fort!  
 Chef Connor!
My mom made this apron for him for his birthday.  

This is the pic with the story!  :)
It was the morning of his field trip to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class.  It was chilly so he was going to wear his bigger/warmer coat.  Right before I went upstairs to finish getting ready I told him that we need to put his name in his coat just in case it gets lost.  So I went upstairs, got ready and came back down....I wasn't up there more than 10 minutes.  I came back down and his coat was like that on the couch. I'm not sure if you can see his name written in the middle of the inside of his coat!  I just started laughing.  He told me that I said we needed to write his name in his coat so he did it!  He said he pulled a chair over to where we keep the permanent markers, got one down and then wrote his name!    Honestly, he did a good job and at least it's on the inside!  :)  

1 comment:

Lys said...

Way to go Connor! That's some great handwriting! My kids use the computer too much. Connor's 4? I seem to recall he's around my youngest's age, who's 4.
--Rose