Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We're having a GIRL!!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and we're having a GIRL!!!  I was sure it was a boy and everyone in my family guessed boy, even Connor thought he was going to have a baby brother but he gets another baby sister instead.  :)   Matt was the only one that guessed a girl!  :)  (Good job Matt!)   They also said she is 6 days ahead of the due date.   She may be coming early or she may be VERY healthy.  :)  (I hope early!)  :)
It was so fun seeing her wiggle around in my belly.  I'm grateful she is healthy and happy (so it seems!).  Now we have to figure out a name......  :)  Any suggestions???  







Technology is amazing!  :)  Isn't she adorable!  I can't wait to meet her.  :)


2 comments:

Brianna said...

Well, since you have Briella, how about...Brianna!!!!! Lol

MrsKBJ said...

Yay!! Congrats Booth family!! Maybe an A name?? :) you have Conner and Briella.