Monday, July 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Briella!!

Happy Birthday Briella Lynn Booth!   

Briella is 2 years old and so much fun!!!!   She is very affectionate and loving to her family as well as her baby dolls.  :)  She is very social and is constantly making friends everywhere we go.  She loves watermelon, playing with Connor, dancing, swimming and dressing up in any and everything.  :)   She is talking a lot more and putting a few words together to form short sentences - it's so cute.  I'm sure she loves it because we can understand her a lot more.

For her birthday we went swimming with some friends at the YMCA.  Briella is our little fish!  She loves the water, so she can do her back floats.  :)    After swimming we came home took naps :) and then Matt and Connor and Briella made homemade ice cream.  They had fun and it was delicious!  Then we had dinner, one of her favorites, pasta nodka, and then the festivities!  

Connor and Briella having a balloon fight.
Right when we came downstairs in the morning she saw the balloons on the wall and had me promptly take them down so they could play with them.  :)

 I went to get a pedicure on Saturday and when I came home Briella saw my toes and kept saying 'pretty' 'cute'.  I asked if she wanted her toes painted and she said yes!  I was so excited!  I got the polish out and painted her toes right there in the middle of the kitchen.  She loved it and so did I!  (Her toes are curled but they really are painted!) 
 Mixing the homemade ice cream.  Of course there was tasting involved!  :)
 She got princess dress up clothes.

 Connor was a good big brother and helped her open her presents.  :)
 She got the lamb from Connor and the pony from Regan.




 Papa Steve made this for Briella!  It is sooooooo cute!  
I'll try to describe it.  It has 4 pictures of 'popcorn' trees.   Briella LOVES the song 'Popcorn Popping' from church.  The first line is 'I looked out the window and what did I see?'  So my dad put those words on it and the popcorn pictures have each family members' pic on it.  (Maybe you can see it better in the pic below.)
She LOVES it and keeps pointing at the pictures saying 'grandma', 'grandpa' 'Connor'.  :)

 So cute and so creative!  :)
 Connor and Briella playing with her presents.
 Here is Briella's birthday cake!  I'm so proud of it.  :)  It's nothing compared to the cakes I saw on Pinterest but this is the best I could do and it was fitting for Briella.  
A Watermelon Cake!
 She kept saying, 'My birthday cake!'

 It didn't taste like watermelon just looked like it.  I put chocolate chips in the cake to look like 'seeds'.  The frosting was a new recipe and it was DELICIOUS!  Whip cream frosting (with a little cream cheese added to make it sturdier).

 Saying 'cold!' about the ice cream.




Happy Birthday Briella we LOVE you and we're so glad you're a part of our family!

3 comments:

Liesel said...

I think Briella and Molly would have a great time together. Happy birthday, Little Lady!

Monique said...

Cute pics! I can't wait until we can have the kids play together again. When I look at Briella I just see Sienna. I think they really look alike.I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new home :) Love you lots.

Unknown said...

So sweet! She has gotten SO big! And I love how long her hair is. Happy Birthday, Briella!!