Monday, August 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Connor!

Happy Birthday 
Connor Benjamin Booth!

Connor turned 5 years old today!!!  Connor is a lot of fun and is a GREAT big brother.   He loves his sisters, Briella and Regan.  I think he loves that Briella is getting older and plays with him a lot more than she used to so he has a playmate now.  He loves making Regan smile and coo!  He can ALWAYS get her to smile, it's really cute.  :)  

Connor is in kindergarten and loves school!  If you read my previous post you would understand.  :)  Right now he loves Star Wars legos, anything superhero related (Spiderman, Captain America) and helping/playing outside.  I asked him 23 questions about himself the other day, check out his answers.  :)  (It's the same questions I'm doing every year.  I ask them the same questions starting when they are 3 yrs old.  It's fun to see how their answers change.)
(I think if you click on it you can zoom in better to see the questions and answers)
The last question.......I'm not sure where that answer came from.  I even tried to clarify, "Did you mean Air Force like daddy?"  He said "Nope.  The army."  :)

For his birthday we let him choose what he wanted to do.  In the morning we made cupcakes to share with his class in the afternoon at school.  We went out to lunch at Wendy's.  Then for dinner he wanted to have pizza and watch a movie.  We watched 'The Great Mouse Detective" while picnicking in the family room.  :)  Afterwards presents and cake and ice cream!    His birthday cake was simple again but it looked cool.  :)

Our Birthday Boy!!!  
He got a birthday crown at school.
 Our dinner and leftover cupcakes from his class.
 Connor and Briella while they watch the movie.
 Present time!
 I think this was when he opened the card from Matt's parents and it had money in it.  He wanted some money for his birthday so he could pick out the Star Wars Legos he wanted. :)

 Cool card from Gma Crosland.
 Briella really liked one of the presents my parents sent.  They light up!  It's cool!
 Spiderman Cake!   

Apparently I used a little too much blue food color in the icing!  :)




Happy Birthday Connor!!
We love you lots!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

Why didn't you put your "blue tongue" picture on here?!? Not fair! :)

MrsKBJ said...

Looks like an awesome bday! Yeah, where's your blue tongue, lol:) :)

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe he is 5!!! Give him a hug for us! We miss you guys! . . . and we want to see your blue tongue picture too ; )