Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New Year's Resolution!

My New Year's resolution is to post more often to our blog!  I know my track record is not so great but I'm determined to keep this resolution.  :)    Here are some pics from the last few months.  (The order is a little weird. Oh well!)

Thanksgiving with Grandma & Grandpa Minetto
Matt and Connor at EnterTrainment Junction-
a really cool model train museum
Making cookies with Grandma Minetto







Here are our family pics taken in November.


Connor's Senior picture!!  :)
 

I love his laugh!
 





The action shots!  
'Ready, steady, Go!!!'  (That's what he's been saying
instead of 'Ready, set, Go!')
 




Earlier in the year - random pics!

January - big snow storm!

Their clubhouse!

Grandma & Papa Booth & Aunt Dani came to visit us over Easter weekend.

Shooting hoops with Papa.

Briella Lynn Booth was born! 
July 15, 2011 at 8:59pm.  8lbs 3oz, 20.5 inches long.



Dr. Connor, checking on his baby sister.

So sweet!

Fun with Aunty Katelin - July & August

He's really holding that butterfly.  It was cool!




Connor's 3rd birthday -August


Pirate Connor!  Aaaarrrhhh!

Katelin and I made that cake. :)

Halloween!



Our little strawberry!

Our little alien!


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hooray for new blog posts! Keep them coming!

MrsKBJ said...

Love the pics! Your family photos came out great!

Erin said...

A great New Year's Resolution! I try to keep up my blog so I can print it out as our family history. I've done a couple of years so far and I love it! Good Luck. It's hard, but worth it.